Poke-A-Dot: First Words
Learning first words has never been so fun! See the pictures, say the words, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying clicks and pops. This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of familiar objects and their names, such as red shoes, a yellow banana, and toy blocks! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and pop on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of familiar objects (apple, hat, ball, shoes, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play
For urgent orders, please feel free to let us know, as we are always happy to try help you out where we can.
Delivery is FREE for all areas within South Africa, for orders over R600.
Under R600 - Flat Rate of R95
For more information on returns, please read our Shipping and Returns Terms and Conditions on our checkout page, or email us on email@example.com for more information.