Pop-In Reusable Nappies (Close Parent)
The award winning, Pop-In, New Gen V2, reusable nappy from Close. We LOVE this eco friendly alternative to disposable nappies. The Pop-in new gen V2 has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time, with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe, and a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy. If you want all the convenience of a disposable nappy but want to lessen your environmental carbon footprint, then THIS nappy is the way to go. The bamboo lining is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent - we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin.
- Pop-in reusable nappies are from birth to potty, the nappy grows with baby from 7 lbs or 3.18 kg - 35lbs or 16kg
- V2 reusable nappies are sizeless - adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
YayBaby Quality Checks
- Used/Like New
- No stinks or stains on printed nappies
- Slight "bleach" stain on the night time inserts (does not affect absorbency)
- Only washed in cloth nappy friendly solutions
- Still highly absorbent
- Reason for Selling: Toddler is now potty trained and we have no need for them anymore.
- Comments: "These are amazing! Such a great alternative to disposable nappies, but as easy to use and convenient. Worth the price!"
For urgent orders, please feel free to let us know, as we are always happy to try help you out where we can.
Delivery is FREE for all areas within South Africa, for orders over R600.
Under R600 - Flat Rate of R95
For more information on returns, please read our Shipping and Returns Terms and Conditions on our checkout page, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.