Probiotic Baby Body Cream
This works incredibly for eczema and other skin conditions like baby acne. Tried and tested on both my kids. Great product!– Megan Jeffery
- Lactobacillus ferment – a probiotic extract that will help protect the skin from pathogenic microbes and assist in the production of good microbes
- Inulin – prebiotic food source to the good microbes, helping them to colonise over the pathogenic ones
- Shea butter – naturally moisturising and rich in vitamins A & E and essential fatty acids
- Almond oil – softening and soothing to the skin
- Fragrance free – no fragrances or essential oils for the most sensitive of skins
- Petroleum free – will not clog pores and allows skin to breathe
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the skin microbiome
- Nourishes the skin microbiome after bathing
- Highly recommended for use from birth
- Ecocert Certified Organic Cosmetic
WHAT’S IN MY STANDARD AQUEOUS CREAM?
Typically, the ingredients in a conventional aqueous cream will contain a few (if not all) of the following:
Petrolatum, Mineral oil or Paraffinum Liquidum – These have no nutritive benefit to the skin or the microbiome
Paraben based preservatives – controversial preservatives shown to mimic oestrogen
Parfum (containing synthetic fragrances & phthalates) – may aggravate sensitive skin
The Pure Beginnings Probiotic Baby Body Cream does not contain any of these ingredients – only vegetable-based oils that nourish the skin, certified organic approved preservatives and no synthetic fragrances that could irritate the skin.
For urgent orders, please feel free to let us know, as we are always happy to try help you out where we can.
Delivery is FREE for all areas within South Africa, for orders over R600.
Under R600 - Flat Rate of R95
For more information on returns, please read our Shipping and Returns Terms and Conditions on our checkout page, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.