Sweet Dreams Mini Massage Oil (10ml)
We all know that sleep becomes a mythical unicorn once your little one arrives, but it doesn't have to be that way. It is well known that establishing a consistent bedtime routine helps to establish reliable sleep patterns in your child. Through the use of sleep cues such as bath time, a story, swaddling, and infant massage (to name a few), you can create an environment where your tiny human learns that certain activities mean it is nearly time to sleep.
We discovered Sweet Dreams Massage Oil from the brand, Earthside. We LOVE that this massage oil is designed specifically for infants and babies, to assist with calming, soothing and relaxation before bedtime. This blend of pure essential oils creates a peaceful environment, the perfect sleep cue for your precious bundle. You can even add a few drops to your baby's bath, or dab a drop behind each earlobe. The dilution ratio is perfect for even the smallest of tots.
Directions: Massage 3 - 5 Drops of oil onto your baby’s feet using recommended massage techniques. Combines well with other baby oils and massage oils, if you require additional lubrication. (There are approximately 200 drops of oil in a 10ml bottle, so you should get at least 30 mini-massages out of your purchase.) You can also add 2 - 3 drops to the bath, or a single drop behind each earlobe.
What is it made up of?
- Lavender essential oil, one of the more popular essential oils, is most commonly used for relaxation and sleep. When used before bed, studies have shown that lavender oil can not only help you fall asleep but also improve the overall quality of rest.
- Cedarwood essential oil, contains natural sedative properties. It’s believed that cedarwood is emotionally grounding and promotes the feelings of safety.
- Bergamot essential oil is a citrus fruit, but unlike other citrus oils that are known to be stimulating, bergamot has a calming effect. It physiologically induces the body's natural sleep cues, such as lowering blood pressure.
- Roman chamomile essential oil can also be a helpful sleep aid. Most commonly applied topically to the bottoms of feet, this oil has stress-relieving properties. Soothing irritability and agitation are also known to be benefits.
- Grapeseed carrier oil (cold pressed) is rich in vitamins, minerals and causes no skin irritation which is prefect for all babies, and especially those with hyper sensitive skin.
All of our blends are pre-diluted for use on infants older than 6 weeks.
Not suitable for diffusers.
Use externally ONLY.
For urgent orders, please feel free to let us know, as we are always happy to try help you out where we can.
Delivery is FREE for all areas within South Africa, for orders over R600.
Under R600 - Flat Rate of R95
For more information on returns, please read our Shipping and Returns Terms and Conditions on our checkout page, or email us on email@example.com for more information.